Job Opportunities At QAFCO Qatar 2023: Join Qatar Fertiliser Company Now
Category: Jobs In Qatar

QAFCO (Qatar Fertiliser Company) is a well-established petrochemical company in Qatar that has been operating since 1969. With the goal of diversifying Qatar's economy and utilizing its vast natural gas reserves, QAFCO has become a leading producer and exporter of fertilizers in the Middle East. As of 2023, QAFCO is seeking to fill various job vacancies across different departments, offering opportunities for professionals with diverse backgrounds and skill sets to join its dynamic team. If you're interested in working in the petrochemical industry and contributing to Qatar's economic growth, read on to learn more about QAFCO's job openings and application process.

QAFCO Qatar Fertiliser Company Careers: Apply Now

QAFCO has been expanding its operations for over 30 years, and its latest project is offering new employment opportunities. With a track record of successful expansion initiatives, the company has become a world-class producer of fertilizers. Currently, Industries Qatar (IQ) owns 75% of QAFCO, and Yara Netherland holds the remaining 25%. The company's annual production capacity of ammonia and urea is a substantial 3.8 million MT and 5.6 million MT, respectively, making it the world's largest single-site producer of these products. Additionally, QAFCO's achievements have propelled Qatar to become the fourth-largest urea producer worldwide. If you're interested in working for this industry leader, please browse the list of QAFCO Careers below and apply for a suitable position.

Details and Criteria for Job Opportunities at Qatar Fertiliser Company:

• Employer: Qatar Fertiliser Company
• Location: Qatar
• Nationality: Open to all
• Education: Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, or High School
• Salary: undisclosed
• Experience: At least 1-2 years required

Current Job Vacancies at QAFCO Qatar for 2023-2025:

1. Technical Auditor:
Apply now for Technical Auditor's job at QAFCO Qatar 
Location: Mesaieed, Al Wakrah, Qatar  

2. Maintenance Manager:
Apply now for Maintenance Manager's job at QAFCO Qatar
Location: Mesaieed, Al Wakrah, Qatar

3. Maintenance Supervisor:
Apply now for Maintenance Supervisor's job at QAFCO Qatar 
Location: Mesaieed, Al Wakrah, Qatar

4. Head of Quality:
Apply now for Head of Quality's job at QAFCO Qatar 
Location: Mesaieed, Al Wakrah, Qatar

Process of Applying for Qafco Qatar Jobs: To apply for the job vacancy at Qatar Fertiliser Company, simply click on the appropriate link from the above list. This will redirect you to the official Qatar Fertiliser Jobs site.

18 Apr, 2023 0 336
Posted Comments
@ All Rights Reserved
@ All Rights Reserved