H.H. The Amir Sheik Tamim container Hamad Al-Thani gave Law No. 10 of 2018 on permanent residency on September fourth, 2018. Qatar is one of not many nations in the Middle East that has showed a drive to remunerate those that it sees fit with an option to remain here for all time. The decision that Qatar has made huge one in the correct way. Not exclusively will it make a feeling of having a place and prize the individuals who have done a support of the nation, however will likewise account for more positive conversation and help reinforce Qatar financially, socially, and strategically.
Presently you can get permanent residency license (PPR) of Qatar under specific guidelines and conditions. Look at beneath to realize conditions just as strategies to get perpetual residency grant of Qatar.
Qatar allowing expatriates to get permanent residency Under certain specific rules and regulations, which are as follows:
1. The candidate ought to have finished 20 years in Qatar on a legitimate common residency permit only if he/she was not born in Qatar. On the off chance that the candidate was born in Qatar, the candidate needs to finish 10 years in Qatar. The residency duration must be consecutive without any breaks and should be prior to the submission date of the application for the permanent residency permit. The continuation of the candidate's residency in Qatar ought not be hindered by remaining outside the Qatar for more than 60 days in a year and the term of the stay outside of Qatar will be balance of the residency within Qatar. If the applicant leaves Qatar after applying for the permanent residency permit for more than six months consecutively, the Minister of Interior (MOI)has the right to disqualify the applicant's previous residency duration in the country.
2. The candidate should have enough salary to cover the expenses of himself and his family. The minimum salary to stay in Qatar will be decided by the cabinet.
3. The candidate should have a decent image and reputation. The candidate should not have any past convictions of any disgraceful offense except if he/she has been restored as per Qatar's law.
4. The candidate should have adequateknowledge on the Arabic language.
5. The arrangement of Article No. 1 isn't material to some exceptional classes of exiles like the non-Qatari spouse of a Qatari lady, any offspring of a Qatari lady wedded to a non-Qatari, a non-Qatari husband of a Qatari lady, an ostracize wife of a Qatari resident, any offspring of a Qatari with naturalization, individuals with unique abilities who are required by the state. Statements 1,2 and 3 will be applied on the exile spouse of a Qatari lady, who applies for the perpetual residency license of Qatar.
How to apply for the permanent residency license in Qatar?
Visit the Ministry of Interior's website submit your application through the Electronic Services Portal, if the candidate meets the necessities, will be reached by a SMS to submit the required documents if he/she meets the requirements, the candidate to pay the prescribed fee of QR 3000 if the applicant is eligible for a permanent residency. After completing all the procedures, the candidate is required to pay a final fee of QR 3000 to collect the residency permit.
Permanent residency eligibility inquiry
On the off chance that you might want to check whether you are eligible to apply for the permanent residency permit, you may visit the link underneath!
Also Read (How Indian Citizens Can Get Qatar Visa) (Qatar: How To Calculate Gratuity) (Metrash2) (How To Renew Driving License In Qatar) (How To Extend Visa In Qatar) (What Is Smart Card, How To Apply For A Smart Card In Qatar, How To Activate)
Follow us on our social media channels
For Qatar Local Business Directory
For Latest News
For Daily Exchange Rates
For Daily Gold Rates
For Latest Offers