Here the instructions given "How can anyone Renew their Driving License".
This service is available for Qataris and residents holding smart ID cards.People can renew their own driving licenses or the driving license owned by any person under their personal sponsorships through Ministry of Interior online website.
Online Instructions To Follow:
1. Login to the e-services portal of MOI with your smartcard.
2. Go to "Traffic Services" followed by "Renew Driving License".
3. Select whether you want to renew your driving license or that of another sponsored person.
4. Go through the driving license information.
5. Mention new driving license delivery option.
6. Pay the due fees and print the receipt.
Other Useful Information:
A driving license can only be renewed within six months before expiry or upon its expiry date.
This service may be acquired uniquely for civilian light vehicle driving licenses.
Driving license can also be renewed throughMetrash2.
Charges To Renew Driving Licence:
QR500 for Qataris (ten years), in addition to QR20 delivery fees (if applicable).
QR250 for residents (five years), in addition to QR20 delivery fees (if applicable).