As per the recently introduced significant changes with the State of Qatar's work market, all employees in the nation can change their job without having to initially acquire a No Objection Certificate (NOC).
As indicated by International Labor Organization, expat workers would now be able to change their jobs before the finish of their agreement without mentioning for a NOC from their previous managers. With this, a few residents raised concerns on the off chance that they will have the option to get end-of-service benefits when changing positions under the new law.
According to the information shared by the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs (ADLSA), and under the new Qatar Labor Law, laborers will be qualified for the accompanying:
1. If you have been in your job for more than one year then you are eligible for Receiving end-of-administration profits by the previous manager.
2. Be paid for any due yearly leave.
3. Collect their pay in full during the notification time frame
4. Obtain another QID and Health card (to be masterminded and paid for by the new business)
Workers need to inform their bosses through the electronic arrangement of ADLSA:
1. Give 1 month notice if in present job for 2 years or less.
2. Give 2 months notice if in present place of employment for more than 2 years.
1. Workers need to give minimum a one-month notice through ADLSA's electronic system.
2. The new employer ought to remunerate the previous boss with a agreed installment that should not be more than the equivalent of 2 months of the worker's basic wage.
1. If the employer has neglected to satisfy his/her legitimate commitments, the worker will not be bound to observe a notice period in order to change jobs.
2. If there is a non-complete provision in the business contract, the worker will not be able to change jobs within the same economic sector for a period of one year after leaving the job.
3. Workers won't acquire any charges to change jobs.
To change jobs, visit: INTERNATIONAL LABOR ORGANIZATION
Also Read (Residence Permit Renewal And Cancellation:Qatar)
(Step-by-step Procedure When Changing Jobs In Qatar Without NOC)
(End-of-Service Benefits When Changing Jobs Under New Qatar Labour Law)
(No Objection Certificate (NOC) Not Required When Changing Job In Qatar)
(How To Obtain The Permanent Residency Permit In Qatar)
(How Indian Citizens Can Get Qatar Visa)
(Qatar: How To Calculate Gratuity) (Metrash2)
(How To Renew Driving License In Qatar)
(How To Extend Tourist Visa In Qatar)
(What Is Smart Card, How To Apply For A Smart Card In Qatar, How To Activate)
(Apply For “Exceptional Entry Permit” On Qatar Portal)
Follow us on our social media channels
For Qatar Local Business Directory
For Latest News
For Daily Exchange Rates
For Daily Gold Rates
For Latest Offers